Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Team-Z suggests games were thrown to instill confidence...

Joe Zajac responded:

The missing pieces of the puzzle:

After the event Zajac commented "I didn't want to have to say this, but you can't kick a good guy when they're down. I'm lucky to be able to play so often and with such a wide variety and great group of players, when he (Ken) gets to play just a couple of games, I feel, as the President of the Michigan Petanque Club, I must instill the feeling of pure confidence in the troops! I had to be the bigger man! Without the support, how can you expect the troops to perform in the piste? Its a fine line I walk every day, but that's what I've been entrusted to do!"

God speed Kenneth Chance!



1 comment:

Baby Nubbins said...

Well it looks to me like we'll only know who the better petanque player is while playing before an audience.

Seems to me Joe's shoot'n was quite good last weekend (and that was in the middle of a deep freeze!)

But I also know Ken measures his performance by hundreths of a percent - so I can't reckon his own estimation of his boule playing to be incorrect.