Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sunday Game Was Played Despite an Inch of Snow

Only the diehards showed to compete! Not Jeff, Don, or
Ken... poke, poke, poke :-)


It was just me, Danny and Cyrille. We played single
vs. doublette, and just rotated each other from team
to team. After 3 games, I became too cocky as I was
the only single player to take down the opposing
doublette. So as usual, the tides turned and Danny
won his singles, then Cyrille won his singles, and I
lost my next singles... but all was good. We all left
with a 50/50 record, and not mention how happy we were
to still play with an inch of snow outside...
we all
left grateful afterall...

I think the three of us picked up some secrets about
the terrain this weekend though that we'll have to
wait until next weekend to see if they prove
effective...
But we're not telling it just now to the
"no-shows"! :-)


See you next weekend!

No comments: