Friday, October 14, 2005

More attention

The screensaver on my work computer has captured the attention of my co-workers. Now they want to learn more about petanque.

That is on top of some aquaintances downtown that also want to come try their hands at petanque. So I just tell them about the club meetings and recommend they show up. Considering I only started playing in August, it is strange to be an ambassador of the game. (Yes, only August. I checked the date on the first time I took photos - August 6th)

And no this is not the photo on my work computer. And NO, I won't tell you which photo is. I'll leave that up to your very active imaginations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, I'm watching you from Miami and I need a partner for the next National Mixed Doubles Tournament.
Keep Practicing.
Juan