Saturday, May 20, 2006

Dogs of Paris

You've probably seen all of our Havanese club mascot shots--It's quite clear we're dog lovers! (with Marley, Celia, T'Choupi, & Pepper), these are some doggy shots I came across that I thought would be fun to share from the year I first learned about Petanque in Paris. It's a puppy-loving city, and these are just a few of the little one's I saw...


Yorkie hides behind the park bench, my shooting was in its infancy and he wasn't taking any chances!


Little Yorkie hiding on the side lines


No, It's not Marley, it's his long lost uncle Marlè


In Paris, dogs can grocery shop too! I love Paris!


What's the size and weight ratio on these two??


Who can't love a Pug!?


Little Yorkie enjoying the park...


A little boule for this little guy...


A very fuzzy Chow-Chow


I'm not sure whose leading who here...

No comments: