Sunday, May 14, 2006

We Have Mothers?


The new clock is in and operational, everyone gets docked for how late they are! Why is it almost 2:00, and only I and Cyrille are ready to play! Everyone else must have a mother to visit with today I guess...


Actually, our mother's were present. They were rooting for their sons behind the scenes! I'd say the results of our games, but I won't, and since Cyrille doesn't have administrative rights on the BLOG, no one will know what the outcome was... I'll just say that I won the last game! ;-)

4 comments:

Baby Nubbins said...

It's good to see your reliability in coming out to the piste every weekend.

Anonymous said...

Reliability, addiction, obsession . . . who can tell the difference these days?

Anonymous said...

These are definitely 3 of among many of the different qualities that drive the Petanque play in the midwest these days... which is what happens to drive most athletes in their sports, gotta love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Consistancy is the key to effective leadership (or club management in this case). Keep up the motivation within your clubs! I am very impressed.