Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lot's of Fun dispite France's World Cup Challenge

The World Cup on Sunday (as France obviously one of the Finalists) caused many of our members to take a pass on today's play to watch the home team, but we few petanque enthusiasts still made the best of it...


Here we see Eric trying to "influence" the girls team... Although, you have to give him credit, he didn't just provide the wine; but also the sushi, crab dip, shrimp, and pasta; that was quite a boost to everyone after a long day in the heat!


This may be the result of Eric's psy-op intentions on providing the wine, but we may never know... At the time, I felt like I was shooting 98%, but Lindsey still wouldn't let me take the shot to take that boule off of her head!

...if I were a lesser man, I'd reveal the exact scores of our boy-girl team match...

It was fun as it is usually with the MPC, and that's the most important thing!

No comments: