Sunday, October 09, 2005

Another New MPC Member is Addicted


Patti has seen us in the past in the Park in Royal Oak, and finally had to try a game of petanque... We brought the boules out, and she put them right at the cochon! "I'm practically an expert", I think I heard her say. And after 1 game, she said "Let's play again." Not to mention that now MPC has 2 dogs to DPC's 1. We've already started planning our assault on T'Choupi! (Sorry Jeff!, MPC will take your medals, "and your little dog too!" ;-)

2 comments:

Baby Nubbins said...

Did you know that T'Choupi can POINT!

I've been setting a boule between his front paws, and he nudges it forward with his nose!

Now how the heck am I going to teach him to shoot?!

Mainegal said...

What medals are you going to take? With the exception of me, MPC won all the medals on Saturday.

(And according to some, my club membership is up for debate)

As for teach T'Choupi to shoot, I guess he'll just have to learn Gregory's shoot from the ground technique instead of Dan's from the air.