Sunday, April 30, 2006

Boules to You!



I *have* to introduce to you one of my newest fun petanque friends, Cam Calder! Just by looking at him and his car you can tell that he's all about good times and fun petanque! He is the biggest boule supplier in New Zealand, and his company is called "Boules to You"! I'm hopefully going to get a set of some beautiful boules, the VMS "tour de force". I may not ever even use them, I'll just look at them they're so nice! Visit his website and maybe order your own VMS's, but do it quick, only 9 sets left!

2 comments:

Baby Nubbins said...

at $350 US - you'd better be winning plenty of games to get the worth out of those!

Baby Nubbins said...

Pointing with a Picasso?!
Shooting with a Chagall?

Just remember my friend:

"The masterpiece is in the throw - not in the boule"