Sunday, April 16, 2006

We Almost Played with Eggs, but decided to eat them after...



Lindsey and Mike took down the prez (Joe) and Mike's wife Cathy during some Easter-time boule play.

Lindsey's little 71 mm, well-placed boules gave Joe (the shooter for his team) much trouble. Cathy was very supportive as Joe threw boule after boule, but victory was not to be! Joe & Cathy went down 2-1.

Maybe it was Joe's need for some Easter dinner that rushed his throwing... [I think I'll stick with that excuse...]

6 comments:

Baby Nubbins said...

Maybe you should have tried shooting with the eggs, Joe. At least, then the egg would have been on the piste - and not on your face!

Anonymous said...

There was a few games played at the Didierjean's on Sunday. Team Adrian/Melissa beat Team Gregory/Cyrille/Phil.

Baby Nubbins said...

M: Great news! Sounds to me that your pointing is coming along well if you knocked both Gregory & Cyrille out of the water!

Anonymous said...

Jeff I just want to mention that Melissa has improve a lot since the last time you played against her. But what you do not know is that the one person that you have not seen playing petanque (Adrian)could probably be the best petanque player of the my family if you actually played. My younger brothers ability to shoot and point is nuts considering he only plays about once a year. Once we get him going my family will be unbeatable and we will take over the world. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Baby Nubbins said...

Greg:

I want to set-up a tournament between DPC and MPC really soon so we can see our members playing at their best. Can you ask Adrian to join in on the fun?

I'm thinking Doublettes...

Anonymous said...

I will ask him, but I don't think he will come and play. But it doesn't hurt to ask. Even with out him we will still take over the world. :)