Thursday, September 15, 2005

Titular Head-VP and VP for Detroit Petanque Club

Today, in a bold political tour-de-force, Jeff secured Vice-Presidential positions for the Detroit Petanque Club via long time members Cheryl and James. Serving double-duty as VP for the Michigan Petanque Club (let's see how long that milk-run position will last) Jeff knows being a Petanque VP isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

Yup, being the VP means long hours cleaning and polishing the boules, then there's the raking of the terrain, and let's not forget all of Joe's dirty laundry that needs cleaning and ironing. Yep, I'm glad I have two VP's to do all that work because I have lots of my own filthy dirty crusty laundry that needs wash'n.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who succeeds the "unfortunate demise of the President" - the Titular or the non-titular VP?

I want to be sure the chain-fo-command is maintained.